Unlocking the Power of the SMART CIRCULAR ECONOMY
Smart Cities empowered by digitally enabled bio-economies, are no longer a distant dream but an ever more apparent reality as ideas and technologies emerge to unlock the power of the circular economy and deliver sustainable development to the benefit of citizens across the globe. How can the water sector lead the way in creating transformational business models for the smart circular era?
WEX Global 20201will continue our examination of the methods being used by forward-looking institutions and companies to implement the circular economy by connecting the individual pillars of water, energy, and waste within the wider context of industry, municipalities, and civil society.
Conference sessions and specialist workshop themes will include:
1. Digitalisation and Utilities
- How will Digital Transformation Unlock the Power of the Circular Economy?
- Creating a Digital Utility
- Applying Digital Solutions to Real World
- Circular Economy Model
- Optimising Asset Management through Smart Operations and Maintenance
- Biotech and Digital Transformation: Creating Smart Cities of the Future
- Data Centres, Smart Cities, and the Circular Economy
- Powering the Smart Cities of the Future
- Opportunities for Utilities in Creating Circular Bio- Based Smart Cities
- Implementing High Performance Circular Economy Systems in Water Reuse
- The Leaders Forum
- Technical Leaders Forum
- Water Reuse, Desalination and New Water Resources
- Bio-refineries and the Circular Economy
- Achieving 100% Renewable Technology for the Water Sector
- The Role of the Water Sector in Protecting Public Health against Future Pandemics
- Regional Water Security Sessions
- The innovation forum
- Rational Finance and Funding Innovation in the Water Sector